And when I took Abbey to school today, I suggested Chad distract a very tired and grumpy Elliott with a Baby Einstein video. I just found it funny that Chico was watching too and she was standing with the laundry basket. (By the way, of course I let Abbey dress up anytime she wants. I think Chad just made a bigger deal of it than I would have because he's such a sweet dad like that!)
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
When the Mommy's away...
On Tuesday Chad was home in the morning, which was great because I got to put Elliott down for her nap without constant interruptions of Abbey "checking on us." When I came out of Elliott's room, this is what I found:
Watching TV with the dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the photo of Elliott and Chico - they look like they're good buddies. :D
Chico only wants to be Elliott's buddy when she has food. Otherwise, he avoids her. But he LOVES Chad, so that's why he was over there, and Chad said Chico was excited about the animals in the video. :0)
LOL, that's how Brad tries to dress when I'm not looking too...hmm... ;)
Cute!
Post a Comment