Sunday, January 27, 2008
We have a winner!
Thank you everyone who reads my blog and entered the contest! And the winner is...

Jennifer! Jennifer is a fellow Texan who is currently living on the east coast (and missing Mexican food) with her adorable family. It's funny that she should win because this is a perfect example of one reason I enjoy blogging- she and I knew each other a little bit many years ago, then we got in touch through the blog of a mutual friend, and I have enjoyed getting to know her better this way. So congratulations to her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW!! I don't think I have ever one anything before! What do I do now?? :)
rats. i knew we shoulda stuffed the ballot box! next time we'll have to run a better campaign. what'll we do with all our leftover campaign funds?
Les.
Congrats Jennifer! You'll have to let us know what you get from Japan.
Post a Comment