Friday, January 18, 2008

Tired mommy

You know you are a sleep-deprived parent if you:
... have ever wished your arm would detach so you could leave it under the sleeping baby.
... have ever gotten angry at acorns falling out of trees (or some other nature noise) because it might wake the baby.
... laugh when people ask you how you slept.
... fall asleep when reading books about how to get a baby to sleep.
And the number one way you know you are the sleep-deprived parent of a baby is:
... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

4 comments:

bcstark said...

I've caught myself several times getting frustrated out in public if I'm trying to get Jackson to nap and someone is being loud.

So when does this sleep-deprived state come to an end, anyway? Wait, I don't think I want to know the answer...

jennifer said...

I hate it when you are so tired and can't get sleep. I don't function well!!!

Kristine said...

I can only imagine just how hard it is to care for two growing girls. You do such a good job of it! I'll be taking tips in a few years, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Just gave you 2 awards---that should wake you up!