Saturday, January 5, 2008

Road weary

I wanted to call the post "Road, how I will not miss thee" but my friend Kristine already used that one. Ha!
Are we there yet? Why is it taking so long? It's taking a long time! I have to potty! I'm thirsty! Do we have cookies? Is that a McDonald's? Are we there yet?

If I smile sweetly, will you get me out?

Seriously, though, we are SO DONE with road trips for a while. We put 1200 miles on Les' van... after flying more than 6000 miles from Japan... and we still have to fly back... When we get home we may just walk everywhere for a few days.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

What a blur your Texas visit was. I am so glad we were able to find a time to get together. I would've gladly lent you my title by the way. Hehe!

Bethany said...

As an update, I did not leave the house the two days after we got back except to take E. to the doctor (about 1 minute away)!