Saturday, January 12, 2008

And up!

Elliott is quite strong for being on the small side- she is also determined. We have started calling her "Tenacious E." Yesterday she pulled up to standing in her crib, and since then she has also done it on the side of the kid's couch and her little activity table. I know crawling and cruising are in the near future... better get busy baby-proofing!

Before standing, I like to stretch and have a little snack.

Look at me! I'm so tall! Perhaps my irresponsible parents should lower the crib mattress!

Abbey's ready to take her horse, "Banana Pants," for a morning ride. (I'm trying to get her to give him a different name!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They grow so fast!!

What's wrong with "Banana Pants"? I think it's cute. :)My kids would come up with a silly name like that too.

jennifer said...

Thanks for the advice. I am ready to get it over with! Your girls are beautiful!!

Dara said...

This reminds me of Friends when Phoebe said she was changing her name to Princess Consuela Banana Hammock.

Bethany said...

Dara, That is exactly what I think of too when she says Banana pants!

Amanda said...

I think that that is the best name for a horse I've ever heard...