I know some people probably think we stay-at-home-moms don't do much. And you know what? They're right! At my house, all we do is lay around...
Thursday, January 17, 2008
What do you do all day?
"So what do you DO all day?"
I know some people probably think we stay-at-home-moms don't do much. And you know what? They're right! At my house, all we do is lay around...
.... and eat snacks!
Ha! That's a laugh, isn't it, moms?! I feel busy and behind all the time, and I only have two children (and I'm not that great of a housekeeper). But I remember the type of busy-ness I dealt with when I was working and I don't miss it at all. There are definitely days when I wish I had my own sleeping bag to hide in, but I really am glad to be at home. Now excuse me, there's still rice cracker gunk on the booster chair that I should get to!
I know some people probably think we stay-at-home-moms don't do much. And you know what? They're right! At my house, all we do is lay around...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Us too! All we do is sit around and eat bon bons and take naps, right? :)
Hey, thanks for the offer about the commisarry----the bug wasn't too bad and we are doing better. I really appreciated the thought. How sweet of you to think of venturing out all the way over here without Chad! :)
Post a Comment