Abbey went back to preschool today. She told me when she first got up this morning that she didn't want to go to school because "it's boring." 3 going on 13, apparently. But she got over that and off we went! Isn't Elliott's hat cute? We are all bundled up because I am determined to make the 8 minute stroller walk whenever possible, since my only other form of exercise is carrying a 17 pound person up and down stairs.
Which one of us is the most excited about Abbey going back to school?
Once we got there, Abbey went right in and according to her teacher, had a great morning! Elliott and I did too- she spent part of it napping IN HER CRIB. It's a start!
1 comment:
Isn't it great to have some time when the oldest is at school?? I feel so refreshed on those days!
Post a Comment