Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm turning 100


When I logged in to Blogger today it informed me I have posted 99 times since starting! It has been a fun way to keep everyone informed on what's going on with Abbey and Elliott. But I would just be typing for no reason if people weren't reading this, so it's time for a little thank you and some audience participation. To help me celebrate "turning 100" I will give someone a present. Here's how it works: Leave a comment on this post and I will pick a lucky winner to get something fun in the mail! (If you win I will e-mail for your address.) To be fair, Abbey will help me with the drawing. I mean, obviously, she's the one for the job. ;0)

13 comments:

Kristine said...

I'm the only one so far to comment on this post. Do I get it automatically? =)

Amanda said...

LOL, I'm a sucker for a contest...

But in all honesty, I really enjoy reading your blog and hope ya'll are well! :)

Les said...

Happy 100th! We have really enjoyed getting to read the blogs. It's the next best thing to web-camming. We love getting to watch the girls growing and learning so much. I have gotten to see more of Chad's band this way, too. I know it's a lot of work, but we do treasure the updates.

Les.

jennifer said...

Well, I don't know you entirely well...but I am going to comment anyway!! Isn't it fun the friends you can make in blogworld! Happy 100 posts!!

bcstark said...

Happy 100th... ummm.. blogday! :) I have really enjoyed reading your blog and hearing about your life in Japan. And those Wedgits look awesome! I think Brian would like them just as much as Jackson would.

deatra said...

i love your idea of a contest! pick me! pick me! thanks for taking the time to update us all on all the funny little things in the life of a newman. love you, mom

La Rosa said...

Any contest I don't have to hold my pee for is the contest for me!

Seriously, though. I am glad you finally jumped into* the blogosphere. I like getting to know your kids through your stories and pictures.


*is that supposed to be 2 words? I feel ashamed that I don't know this.

jordan said...

Sophia doesn't quite know what a blog is (though yours is definitely her favorite!) and she doesn't fully get the idea of a contest either, but she does know what winning means and loves the idea of a present in the mail!

Have fun picking the winner, Abbey!

Bethany said...

And the winner is... just kidding! You will all have to wait a little longer- I know you are holding your breath! I will pick the Big Winner Monday morning (Japan)/Sunday night (US).

Flip-flop Mama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Flip-flop Mama said...

Bethany! I finally have a blog and I'm leaving my first comment on a blog! I hope I'm not too late for the contest! Emily

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! :) (I'm glad to see another Jennifer win!)

I'll be sad that you will be leaving soon but am excited to know that I can follow your adventures and your family where ever you PCS!

Keep Blogging and I'll enter your 500th giveaway! :)

Jen said...

I'm way late catching up on your blog (and way late updating my own) *grin*. Happy 100th and see you soon!