Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Home and awake

We are back in Japan, in case anyone was wondering. Maybe I'll write all about the trip another time, but right now I'm running on barely any sleep while traveling, followed by about 2 hours of sleep in my bed before Elliott decided it was morning somewhere and would NOT go back to sleep.
Here are the highlights from yesterday's travels:
Miraculously, everything airport related was fast, smooth and on time.
Despite Elliott's continuing (but improving) cold, her ears did not seem to bother her during the flight.
Abbey slept about one hour of the 13 hour flight and was that kid- you know, the one you pray never to sit next to on the plane- for the other 12 hours.
I am so thankful everything went well and that we were all together, but I am also thankful we never have to do it again!

3 comments:

bcstark said...

Glad you made it back safely! It was really great to get to see you and meet Elliott. Good luck catching up on rest. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Bethany!!
Let me know if you would like me to keep Abbie and Elliot so you can rest. I'd be more than happy to. (I can pick them up in the morning and bring them back in the afternoon when I take Madden and Megan to Swim Team) Let me know how I can help you.

jennifer said...

Glad yall had fun in Texas and made it back safely!