Friday, February 1, 2008

Yogurt is messy

We have really been trying to get more solid food into Elliott's tummy lately. She is more interested now in finger foods but still spits them out a lot of the time- more like she doesn't know how to swallow it than she doesn't like it. She has very little patience for anything on a spoon, but the other day Chad got her to eat some yogurt. At least we think she ate some!

What? Do I have something on my face?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how much Elliot looks like Chad!

Maybe that's why she ate the yogurt from him! :)

Flip-flop Mama said...

Ainsley wasn't a very good little eater, but Trey just slurps it down. . maybe it's a boy thing! Hopefully by the time she goes on her first date, she'll have it figured out :)Emily

Kristine said...

Things that go mush are always fun baby foods (for baby, and perhaps not so much for mommy)!

jennifer said...

Thanks for the advice! And hopefully I will get around to adding some pictures tomorrow!

bcstark said...

That's great that she had some yogurt! Does she have a favorite flavor? ;)

Oh, and I wanted to ask you - does she like mum mums? Our friend with a one year-old swears by them. Jackson's not quite ready for finger foods yet but I've decided to give mum mums a try. Apparently they dissolve almost instantly and aren't messy like a lot of other biscuit-type things.