Just kidding. We put food coloring in the spray bottle to add some color to:
Chad and Abbey built their first snowman together. Actually, Chad is pretty sure it was his first snowman ever. Mr. Banana Pants (not to be confused with Banana Pants the Stick Horse) had M&M eyes, a carrot nose, and a Twizzler mouth. He is stylin' in Chad's brown corduroy hat. I think they did a great job, even though the top half had fallen off by the afternoon.
I was glad they had some snow fun- they were supposed to be in Nagano seeing the wild snow monkeys, but the road conditions close to Nagano caused the trip to be cancelled. (I was probably the most disappointed about this as I was not feeling well and was looking forward to having a relatively quiet house to rest in!) It worked out that we had all the snow clothes out- isn't Abbey a sight in her new green jacket, purple hat and (borrowed) bright pink pants!
Enough teamwork! I'm gonna get you!
3 comments:
Where'd you get the borrowed snow clothes from? Too bad the trip didn't work out after having tracked down some stuff! (ain't that the way it usually happens?)
I've been a little discouraged about church and was actually looking forward to going until I saw the snow!!
Loved the snowman----we weren't quite as creative for the face! We even had all those treats we could have used for decoration! Bummer.
How long are the snow monkeys in view? I've never seen them and would like to before I leave Japan.
You might be lucky the head fell off. Sophia's first winter (in Japan) we made a little snowman and used M&Ms for the face. When it started melting the next day, it looked like the snowman was bleeding from the eyes! Very creepy!
She and Chuck were just outside playing in the snow in Albuquerque! She wanted to bring some snow in to eat so I gave her a bowl, but she said "I want something else for breakfast too!" She thought that was all she was getting!
Reading your blog from Texas, it's so strange to see pictures of snow when it feels like we're well into spring already. We're glad someone's enjoying the winter weather (Abbey that is). How creative of her... that's an organic snowman right? =)
Post a Comment