Friday, February 15, 2008

Crawling

As I mentioned before, Elliott is crawling. She is already very fast. She usually crawls straight for something she can pull up on, as opposed to crawling towards a person. (I guess she knows if she sits there and fusses long enough I will come pick her up!) When Abbey started crawling, her main motivation was to get to our cat Maxx (who we no longer have), and flop on top of him. She also liked to get in Chico's kennel, and now Elliott has made this discovery as well.



I don't seem to have enough dirt and dog hair on my clothes, maybe I can find some in here!

Look at all these things I can drag out and put on the floor!

Here is the live action footage... Big Sister is always close by- can't let Baby Sister get all the attention! Elliott can cruise around this activity table and along the green couch. Chad saw her doing it the other day and asked "What is it called when they do that? Surfing?" I almost let him keep calling it that...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So long freedom! It stays busy from here on out! :)

Out of 6 babies----we only had 2 crawlers. (Madeline and Mattea). The rest sat, stood and walked!

I've always enjoyed the crawlers.....

jennifer said...

Love the pictures! I love that Chad called it "surfing"...that is great!!!

Dara said...

I can't believe that Aidan will be doing that soon!