Thursday, February 7, 2008
Moving on
All of you have asked, but only some of you have heard, about our next assignment. So... here it is. We are moving to San Antonio this summer! Land of Sea World, River Walk and strolling mariachis, here we come! I should have a little picture of the Alamo or something here but I don't. I'm sure we'll have lots of real pictures of the Alamo in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hooray! You'll actually be in the same country, same time zone, same state even! I'm excited to get the chance to come visit you guys in San Antonio. Will you have some time in between your move to visit FW again?
Congrats about the move! I'm sure that your parents are thrilled that you will be in Texas instead of half a world away.
The elmocize video, well it definitely drove me nuts when we first got it. Emma wanted to watch it several times a day EVERYDAY. Rob and I pretty much have the entire video memorized (we can sing the songs, sadly enough). It really helped Emma's arm strength in gymnastics though, which was neat. Then we couldn't find it for a few months and eventually she quit asking for it. When I was cleaning out and organizing our videos I found it and it is like it was never gone. :) Now she knows all the words too, not just the movements. :) lol
I've heard San Antonio is great---never been myself though. I'm convinced it's the people that make the place great!
I pray that He will go before you and provide some great friends and a good church home for you all. I pray that this assignment will be a blessing to you all and the transition will be smooth and quick to feel settled.
Bethany, I'm really glad you will have the Blog so that we can stay in touch---it makes knowing that your departure won't mean good bye!
OMG!! San Antonio is so close!!
Post a Comment