Ah, St. Valentine's Day... not so much my favorite holiday. Actually, probably my least favorite holiday. I'm quite un-romantic and I've always thought of the day as just another reason to stress out florists (like the ones in my family). But like many things, when you have little kids, it no longer matters what you like! We were invited by my friend
Jennifer to her family's annual Valentine's tea. She invited another family from church as well and we all met up at an activity room. She had quite a cute little set up... and lots of sweets! Abbey was in heaven! You can see more pictures of the party on Jennifer's blog.
Jennifer (holding baby Mason) welcomes us all to the Valentine's Tea. Abbey looks giant but is actually just sitting on her knees.
Will you be my valentine?
Elliott crawled over to Mason (3 months) and was very interested in his face and hair.

Hmmm... a sugar cookie? Or a cupcake? How about both?!
Yes, Abbey is wearing a blue dress but it does have a cute heart print all over.
My flowers, minus the balloon which Abbey immediately confiscated. Chad surprised me with a basket of flowers and a sweet card... never mind that the card actually said "Happy birthday" and not "Happy Valentine's Day." I love my husband! I hope you all got lots of love from those around you, and that your kids don't catch you eating their candy.
2 comments:
Wasn't that moment between Elliot and Myles sweet? I love your caption for the photo. :)
I'll put the pictures from the tea on a CD for you. Too many to e-mail to you and Kelly.
Thanks for coming to the party and I am glad you all had fun! We had a great time too and we'll have to get together for a play date again soon.
Awww, I'm glad ya'll had a good Valentines day! I like the tradition of a tea...very classy! ;)
Post a Comment