The Life and Times of Two Growing Girls and Their Mommy
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Wrestle mania
What are they doing?!
Obviously, Elliott is trying to bite Abbey's head. She is teething BAD. Her favorite things to sink her teeth into are my jaw or shoulder. Apparently since I wasn't available, she decided to try big sister.
They are so cute. Aidan is still toothless but I'm ok with having a little baby as long as I can:) I can't wait until Aidan has a brother or sister to play with...well I can wait, I can barely handle one, but it will be fun someday.
I'm just me... raising two cute girls with my drummer husband. The Air Force has taken our family from Texas to Tokyo and back, and every day is an adventure!
4 comments:
Who needs a teething toy when you have Abbey's head available?!? Elliott's so funny.
They are so cute. Aidan is still toothless but I'm ok with having a little baby as long as I can:) I can't wait until Aidan has a brother or sister to play with...well I can wait, I can barely handle one, but it will be fun someday.
They would fit right in at our house :)
How funny!!
Post a Comment