Monday, March 10, 2008

Double digits

Yes, that's right, Elliott has hit 10 months. Which sounds awfully close to 12 months, which just cannot be possible. And yes, that's a monogrammed bib. (It was a gift! You know I would never buy a monogrammed bib!) The pictures aren't great because she will not be still! Ever! She tried to climb over the side of the chair! I'll have to find a safer location for next month's photo shoot.

Who, me? I'm laid back, I don't know what Mommy is talking about.


Nice sign, Abbey. Give it to me!

Breaking fashion news from Japan: This spring, babies are wearing bright colored pajama shirts, too-big swimsuits and just one legging. Get shopping.

Elliott's rear view.

I'm not going to do 10 things for 10 months, but here are some updates: She is back on track with her weight gain. She is doing much better with swallowing her food (instead of tongue-thrusting it back out) but still has only a small appetite for solids. She will drink out of a straw cup but not a regular sippy. She can stand for several seconds without holding on to anything. She says "ma-ma-maaaaa" (sometimes to me) and "uh-oh" (about everything). She raises her hand to wave to Chad. And no, she is NOT sleeping any better even though she goes to bed with a tummy full of solid food and she is worn out from crawling around all day. It's a good thing she's cute, huh?!

3 comments:

bcstark said...

Happy 10 months, Elliott!

Jackson's not sleeping well yet either, by the way. It's just 'cause we're such awesome moms that they can't go a whole night without seeing us... right? :)

Amanda said...

awww...she's such a cutie! Happy 10 months!

Kristine said...

Double digits! Soon enough she'll be learning how to drive! Hehe. She looks so mischievous in that striped sock.