This is "Abbey One," from Vada. Abbey said she gave her that name because "She's one." Then she told me Abbey One had turned two but she is still named Abbey One. I found Abbey One sitting at the table one morning after Abbey had left for school.
This is from Abbey's friend Alex. It is a Hello Kitty toy rice cooker set! Complete with fried egg, bowl and chopsticks. Abbey does not eat rice but she thinks this is great! Hence the crazy face.
And this wins the prize for craziest present Abbey got! It is a happy-birthday singing pink fluffy unicorn inside a giant balloon! Abbey's friend Kooper and his little sister brought this over. While they were here Abbey was more interested in playing with them and didn't give the unicorn much attention. The second they left, she wanted it OUT. So we popped the balloon and added the "unihorn" to Abbey's stuffed animal collection.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Abby!
By the way, I think that last gift came from that new store at the YCC Stuff and Fluff (kind of like Build a Bear)----I just discovered that and the new candy store tonight----I'm so out of the loop!
What fun presents! I always wanted one of those stuffed balloons as a kid. It looks like Abbey had a blast on her [technically] first birthday party.
Oh my gosh that face in the middle picture is hilarious!! :)
Post a Comment