The Life and Times of Two Growing Girls and Their Mommy
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Hole in one
We didn't know if Abbey would really enjoy playing miniature golf, but the course was empty and it's pretty cheap to play, so we gave it a shot. She had a lot of fun and was even giving me lessons after a while!
She's a natural! We enjoy these video clips so much. We can't wait until we get to be with you more when you are back in Texas. Maybe Abbey can show me how to improve my putting!
I'm just me... raising two cute girls with my drummer husband. The Air Force has taken our family from Texas to Tokyo and back, and every day is an adventure!
3 comments:
I loved hearing yours and Abbey's voice on the video Bethany, but I must say you don't sound AS Texan! I'm sure you will soon enough :)
Thanks Emily, I look forward to getting my twang back... then I can sound as Texas as you do South Dakotan!
She's a natural! We enjoy these video clips so much. We can't wait until we get to be with you more when you are back in Texas. Maybe Abbey can show me how to improve my putting!
Les.
Post a Comment