Monday, March 24, 2008

A Happy Easter

Yes, it was a happy Easter at the Newmans. We kicked off the day by opening a box from Nana containing bunny ears! Which look particularly cute on my littlest snuggle bunny.

Mom, get out of the picture! No one wants to see you in your pjs!
This is The World's Worst Easter Picture, and with such beautiful girls, I really have no excuse. They really did look so cute, I promise.


For our Easter lunch, we joined some church friends for a picnic in the park. It was great- I didn't have to cook, and the girls had fun. Abbey especially liked sitting on the ground to eat, and Elliott loves to crawl in grass (and try to pull it up) whenever she can.


And that afternoon Chad hid some eggs in the yard for Abbey and Kokoa to find. They were having so much fun running, they almost forgot to look for the eggs! Silly girls.

So... "Hoppy" Easter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to the Newman family too!

I like the Blog change----You're a star! :) I didn't find the font color hard to read either.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the picnic at the park!

jordan said...

Great Easter pictures...especially love Abbey's pose at the picnic and Elliott in bunny ears!