Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Seeing Stars

So, what do you think of the new layout? Specifically, is this text color hard to see? It was originally white but that was an eye strain so I'm trying this color. And since all my links magically disappeared when I changed it, there is a whole new list of links for your clicking pleasure. Enjoy!

11 comments:

bcstark said...

I really like it! The text color is fine, too. Jackson approves, too. He smiled when your blog came up on the screen, lol.

Flip-flop Mama said...

Great background Bethany and I thought your Easter girls looked darling! Maybe if it'd ever stop snowing, we could have a picnic too :)

jennifer said...

I think it looks great! Not hard to read either!

debi9kids said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!
Wow! How exciting to be in Japan! How fun! :)
PS Your girls are ADORABLE!

Jennifer said...

The text color is fine and the background is perfect for you! I'm glad you had a "hoppy" easter and that things seem to be going great for you there!

jordan said...

Like the new look...fun and easy to read.

Heather said...

Looks great! Love the new design! Glad you had a nice relaxed Easter celebration. Wish we could picnic!!

La Rosa said...

I likes it. It's a very Beferny layout, what with the stars and all. Very purdy.

Rachel Kerbel said...

i love your blog-i saw your comment on shelly's blog-aka sister in law! you look great, and look like an awesome momma!
rachel kacsmaryk kerbel:)

Shelly said...

Hi Bethany! So great to hear from you! I can't wait to show my mom your site. Wow, Japan! That sounds like an adventure. Your girls are beautiful and yes, girls are soo fun.

Shelly said...

Hey! I guess I sort of did this out of order--I'm supposed to ASK first, but I hope it is okay if I put a link to your site on mine. If not, I'll take it off, I just want my mom to see it. By-the-way, I like the background and text color. :-)