The kitchen floor was looking a little scary, so I shooed Abbey and Chico out and set up Elliott in her Bumbo so I could sweep. I looked back and Abbey had brought Elliott a toy and was setting up all her "guys" under her umbrella to stay dry. I know the picture is blurry but that just shows how busy she was!
Another "Abbey funny" came later in the evening when we were riding in the car. Elliott was screaming her head off, and I had asked Abbey to please not be loud. (She likes to sing louder than Elliott is crying and one of these days that is going to be the reason I drive right off the road!) So Abbey was singing quietly to herself, to the tune of Kum-Ba-Yah: "Lightning, Mater, Mater, Lightning McQueen. Lightning, Mater, Mater, Chick Hicks and Sally." Those are, of course, some characters from the movie Cars. And that's your silly Abbey update for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment