You wouldn't know it by looking at them, but Elliott and Dylan are only about six months apart. I think they would be great friends someday if Dylan wasn't moving soon! He's very interested in Elliott, particularly her cute little head.
Dylan comes to tell Elliott hi.
Abbey and Elliott are never at a loss for friends when we go off-base. Elementary school aged Japanese girls love them! Tonight Elliott made a new friend in the balloon room. Isn't that sweet? 
I am so thankful for my friends too!
(Thanks, Jen, for taking the great pictures of the kids playing!)

3 comments:
You guys sure are an active bunch. Japan seems to offer a lot more playplaces than Texas. It's great that the kids are meeting so many new people and making so many new friends.
These photos are great! I always enjoy looking at your pictures. By the way Brad and Amanda Campbell were over here last night, and I showed Brad your blog. He said to tell you your girls are adorable.
Also, for some reason an old memory popped into my head... do you remember a time at your house a LONG time ago when we baked a pie? It seems like I did something to it that messed it up and we were cracking up... but I can't completely remember! Random memory (and only partial, haha), I know.
I am jealous of Japanese playgrounds. They seem so fun!
Post a Comment