The Life and Times of Two Growing Girls and Their Mommy
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Disney Part I
Sorry I haven't posted anything new in a few days. We went to Tokyo Disney on Monday and that totally consumed my Sunday and Tuesday as well! Here is a teaser of our Disney adventure photos... it's the only one with all of us.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Fun! My kids have been asking to go again but with a new baby on the way..... Anyhow, Brett might take the older ones to Universal during Veteran's Day if baby M will ever come! :) I hope you plan to post some more pictures of your time at Disney----I really enjoy your blog Bethany!
I'm just me... raising two cute girls with my drummer husband. The Air Force has taken our family from Texas to Tokyo and back, and every day is an adventure!
1 comment:
Fun! My kids have been asking to go again but with a new baby on the way.....
Anyhow, Brett might take the older ones to Universal during Veteran's Day if baby M will ever come! :)
I hope you plan to post some more pictures of your time at Disney----I really enjoy your blog Bethany!
Post a Comment