Sometimes I look around my house and I want to scream- it's such a cluttered, disorganized mess! It takes longer to pick everything up off the living room floor in order to vacuum than it does to actually vacuum! Now, I am not pretending that I have ever had a perfect, beautiful house even before I had kids (sorry, Granmom). But at least I could walk through my kitchen without stepping on a bunny. But when I took some pictures of Abbey's "guys" all over the house, I realized that it is kind of funny, and these messes are just part of having little kids. So for now, I will just watch my step!
Bunny down! I repeat, bunny down!
Apparently Chad isn't the only one who thinks the recliner is comfy.

I actually got a picture of Abbey not making that weird face... by not telling her I was taking the picture yet. Behind her are her refrigerator magnets that can be made into different kids with crazy outfits. Thank goodness these stick to the fridge or they would be everywhere!
2 comments:
But you have to consider your priorities in life too. Raising little ones is a season and they grow so quickly. Wouldn't you rather spend time enjoying them and creating memories with them rather than picking up bunnies, and rattles and vacuuming and missing those precious moments? Brett is my NEAT freak and he has had to compromise in this area. However, there is a difference between toy cluttery and filth!!
I am totally with you Bethany. I babysit for 3 toddlers aside from having Emma here. So, 4 toddlers make a definite mess! Some evenings I put all the toys away before the next morning. Other evenings, like this one, I decide that it's going to look exactly the same way at about 9am the next day, so what is the point right now? lol
Post a Comment