Abbey helps me blow out the candles on my "cake" in June. (Actually a delicious layered dessert made by my wonderful mom!) We recently helped my friend Anne celebrate her special day with a chocolate-pumpkin cake. The recipe called for cream cheese frosting, which probably would have been great but would have required another trip to the store, so vanilla it was. Still very yummy.
The cake. It tasted better than it looked!
Did I mention there's a birthday hat? Happy birthday, Anne!
Abbey and Isabella (Anne's daughter and Abbey's occasional partner in crime) thoroughly enjoyed their cake. Then we counted the minutes until they came crashing down from their sugar highs. Sorry, no pictures of that!
1 comment:
Fun---my kiddos LOVE birthday's. I am a firm believer in celebrating birthdays!
Anytime there is cake in our house, it's an instant party!
Abby is so cute in that first picture---I'd like to hear how you celebrate her leap year birthday!!
Post a Comment