Friday night we had a Ladies Movie Night at church. The announcement specifically said to bring chocolate- I was so there! But what could I make that didn't take any special utensils (everything is packed) and would help clean out my pantry? S'mores Brownies, that's what.
Directions:
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, or if you are feeling really ambitious, make some from scratch. (I used the Pillsbury "Traditional Fudge" 13x9 mix, but any type or size would work.)
Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle mini-marshmallows over the top, mostly covering the brownies. Sprinkle with some chocolate chips too.
Return to oven for 3-5 minutes, until marshmallows look melty.
Remove from oven and immediately press graham crackers all over the top, leaving just enough space between them to cut the brownies. (Break the rectangles into squares for easier slicing.)
Let cool. Slice and enjoy with a glass of milk!
Sorry I didn't take a picture, you'll just have to take my word that they were so yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH MY! I am SOOOOO making these suckers tomorrow!!!! YUM-O!
All that packing and you still have energy for brownies and movie night? Well, you deserve it! Now I have to go back to the commissary for marshmallows and brownie mix...
Sounds yummy - except I don't know what graham crackers are! Is this soome specifically american thing?
Your recipes sound easy and delish! Just my style. You should write a book. :-)
Post a Comment