Elliott started taking a few steps on her own about 3 weeks ago, while her uncles were visiting. Now she is walking all over the place! In the last couple of weeks, she has perfected such techniques as the Walk and Talk, the Pivot, and the Baby Gate Pull-up. She really likes to carry something in one hand while toddling about. She is so petite that it almost doesn't look right for her to be walking, but it's pretty cute!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OH my! She is just ADORABLE!!!! Such a little itty bitty cutie!
LOVE her Baby Legs too!
She is such a steady walker! And that's with just 3 weeks of practice! You better start conditioning yourself with more cardio. It looks like you'll be doing a lot of chasing around soon enough.
that was too funny, she gave up on catching you! she is a cutie!!!!
WOw! She's doing a great job - she has got some speed for such a newbie walker, even turning around! The leg warmers are pretty cute too.
More cardio- Kristine, you are hilarious. I think Elliott's speed is due to being so light weight! Oh, always trying to catch Abbey probably has something to do with it too.
Too cute!!!
That little girl! I don't even know her and I love her. She looks like such a character. She can move pretty well to be soo new at it! And I LOVE the stockings!
Post a Comment