Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sillies of the day


Yes, I let her leave the house with her "Stitch hat" on. (I did clean the chocolate off her mouth.) She has never watched more than a few minutes of Lilo and Stitch (and what she has seen was on TV at the store) but she loved seeing silly Stitch wave to her in the parade at Disneyland.
Here's something else silly she said to me today, totally out of the blue: "We'll have to get another pet. Like a frog. Or a cat. Or a PANDA!"


4 comments:

jennifer said...

That's great! There are some battles not worth fighting!!

Anonymous said...

Who says she can't have a panda as a pet?!?

I had an iguana, a ferret and a Vietnamese pot belly big as pets. Actually, I had two pet pigs. :)

Come on mom and dad---buy the child a pet! Chico would love the company, wouldn't he? Hee. Hee.

Kristine said...

I vote for the panda idea!

Amanda said...

lol, Yeah a Panda sounds nice a rounded...