My friend Jennifer Partin tagged me to do a "meme" or post 8 random things about myself. I'm not sure why it's called a meme, perhaps I will look it up! Don't worry, grandparents, I will post about the girls next time. And I'm not going to tag anyone else, but if you want to share on your blog or e-mail me, that would be great!
1. I married my college sweetheart- Chad was one of the first people I met at UTA.
2. I do not like white cars or minivans, yet I drive a white minivan.
3. I am more confident navigating downtown Tokyo on the train/subway than I am driving to a new place 5 minutes off-base.
4. I have two daughters but do not like the color pink or hairbows. (Or Barbies, or Princess stuff... you get the idea.)
5. My dad's side of the family owns a greenhouse and I grew up working there, yet I cannot keep plants alive.
6. I love children's books... I probably miss reading at Library Story Time more than any of the kids who came to it.
7. My mom, my Granmom, my mother-in-law and I are all the oldest of three kids. (I have two brothers, Matt and Luke, who I miss. My girls are missing out on lots of fun uncle time!)
8. I am a compulsive list maker, but it has taken me forever to make this list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
See, wasn't that fun? I enjoyed learning more about you!
Ditto on the plants. I just kill them no matter how hard I try to keep them alive. Thank goodness children are a little easier to grow. :)
So, were you confident driving to my house the other day?
That's so sweet about you and Chad. I met Brett right before my High School graduation---I wish I could call him my high school sweetheart but since we didn't go to school together, I suppose I can't.
Jennifer, I had explicit step by step directions from Rie to get to your house and I still made Chad drive... even though it meant we would all have to go and Elliott screamed the whole way there and back. I will try coming by myself someday- during the day- cell phone in hand!
Poor Elliot. :)
Mattea is not much of a car rider either---and she's two.
Post a Comment