(If you're wondering why Elliott is still on her play mat at our house in Japan and not in Texas, you can e-mail me for the details or anxiously await future blog posts.)
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Super Baby
It's a bird... it's a plane... it's SU-PER Baby! Elliott to the rescue! Seriously, though, doesn't her sleep blanket look like a super hero cape? I love these Halo sleep sacks, and now I know it can double as a costume.

(If you're wondering why Elliott is still on her play mat at our house in Japan and not in Texas, you can e-mail me for the details or anxiously await future blog posts.)
(If you're wondering why Elliott is still on her play mat at our house in Japan and not in Texas, you can e-mail me for the details or anxiously await future blog posts.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bethany,
Does this mean you were not able to hop out? I am so sorry. I know you must be disappointed-----you can be join me for a pity party. I am having to be induced in the morning. :( Not at all like I planned or envisioned. I hope you make it out soon. When do you try again?
Post a Comment