Sunday, December 2, 2007

Say what?

The other day Abbey told me that she loves having a baby sister and she wants a baby brother too. (I don't know where she got that idea since there are many times she does not love having a baby sister, and she's not too fond of boys in general.) I said I didn't know if Mommy would ever have a baby brother. She corrected me by saying, "But it's a baby brother, so it will be in Daddy's tummy." So I told her whenever Daddy wanted to have a baby, we could have another one!
Elliott also has a lot to say lately. She makes a very serious face and says what sounds like "Blah blah blah blah" and yesterday she was cooing and babbling away when she paused, looked right at me and said "Hi." Very cute. I wonder if next she will say "yada yada."

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Just the thought of Chad carrying Abbey's brother is hilarious. What a smart concept! Why didn't God think of that?

deatra said...

that is so smart! and what does chad have to say about the idea?

Bethany said...

Chad is just fine with having the next baby... and by that I mean he's fine with two kids!