Christmas is almost here! We have been busy doing Christmas-y things. I certainly haven't been busy doing anything around my mom's house... I feel so bad for how much she does for us- cooking, cleaning up, laundry, entertaining Abbey, holding a very fussy Elliott- after she has been at work. I try to do things, but everything takes so much longer when you aren't in your own house and your baby wants to be held ALL THE TIME. (In Elliott's defense, her first tooth is poking through, she is congested and coughing and her diaper area looks like she sat in a fire. I suppose I would want to be held too.) Well, enough about that.
Here are some pictures of the Christmas things we have been making! Abbey did a great job using the knife to spread on the frosting and was very careful with the sprinkles. She will warn you they turn your tongue GREEN!
2 comments:
What a good picture!
Nice cookies!
Post a Comment