This morning, she was on my lap while I was eating breakfast (do you see the theme of her always being in my lap?) and she noticed a sticker Abbey had left on the tablecloth. She grabbed the tablecloth- the part flat on the table, not the hanging down part- and yanked it a few inches closer to her, and proceeded to pry off the sticker. Quickly. Gentlemen, start your baby proofing engines.
p.s. When I ran spell check for this post, it offered "ibuprofen" as an alternative to "babyproofing." Does anyone else see the humor in that?
4 comments:
Elliot looks just like Chad in this picture!! I bet that makes daddy proud,eh?
Jackson likes to stroke my arm while I'm feeding him - and often I'll have been lazy about cutting his nails and I get scratched instead. It's still sweet, albeit painful. :)
Let me just say that I always find the humor in your blogs, but this one was particularly funny. Ibuprofen does seem like the easier alternative to babyproofing! Can't wait to see you and all of your family soon. Love you!
yes, suggesting ibuprofen as an alternative for babyproofing is quite humorous.
Post a Comment