The Life and Times of Two Growing Girls and Their Mommy
That's so great for Abbey. I love watching our children make strides in overcoming what is difficult or scary for them. I'm so proud of her.What will Abbey do after Christmas? Do you have plans to look for another teacher?My little ones enjoy swim lessons at the Nat. It builds that sense of independence and helps them rely on other teachers.When do you guys fly out? Isn't it soon?
Post a Comment
1 comment:
That's so great for Abbey. I love watching our children make strides in overcoming what is difficult or scary for them. I'm so proud of her.
What will Abbey do after Christmas? Do you have plans to look for another teacher?
My little ones enjoy swim lessons at the Nat. It builds that sense of independence and helps them rely on other teachers.
When do you guys fly out? Isn't it soon?
Post a Comment