A little (relatively) cold weather won't stop these girls from playing in their new sandbox. They really like it and I'm so glad since I plan on them spending a LOT of time in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Life and Times of Two Growing Girls and Their Mommy
8 comments:
I about bought that SAME shirt for Ainsley at Target! I was holding it in my hand and then set it down, deciding she has enough shirts. . but it is darling :)
gotta love the sand! that's awesome that they actually play in it-mine just use it as ammo to throw at each other!
Sounds like they'll get hours of digging fun in their new sandbox.
Oh, how we LONG to play in the sand...ours is frozen and covered in snow!!! Brrrr....
Have FUN!
Heather
What a great sandbox! I love that it has a picnic table attached! I see many picnic lunches outside while playing....
We're jealous of how lightly your family is dressed!
The reason you never see Elliott's face in these pictures is she was totally zen about the sand... she could have stayed in there all day. But by the next day they were throwing it at each other. :0)
Looks like fun! We are planning on getting the kids a sandbox this spring/summer...hours of entertainment!
Post a Comment