Last Saturday was one of those easy-going pajama mornings. Abbey often plays with play-doh while Elliott naps, it's one of her favorite 'quiet' things to do. This time I plopped Elliott in the booster chair and we all played. If you look really closely you can see the green snowman we made together- he has pieces of a straw for arms. It's so nice when the girls can do something together other than fight!
I think this was one night having a cereal snack before bed. Of course I don't usually allow them on top of the kitchen table, but who could say no to these silly faces?!
And finally, proof it does occasionally get cold here! Although it was about 75 degrees today.
4 comments:
What a coincidence - Mousie drew me a picture of a green snowman today. Only it was holding a flower.
Thanks for your comment today - does your husband's unit put on a Christmas party for the wives and children?
Play doh and Pink Pajamas
Play doh and Pink Pajamas
Play doh and Pink Pajamas
Play doh and Pink Pajamas
Play doh and Pink Pajamas :)
Pink?! At your house?! :)
Sounds like a fun combination... as the holidays get closer, I just might decide to play hooky and have a playdoh and pink pajama day too. =)
You just made me sing an old girl scout tune in my head (sung to the tune of Battle Hymn of the Republic--I had to look that up...all I could think of was Battlestar Galatica). Ahem:
I wear my Pink Pajamas in the summer when it's hot
I wear my flannel nightie in the winter when it's not
and sometimes in the springtime,
and sometimes in the fall,
I jump between the sheets with nothing on at all.
Glory, glory what's it tooooo ya!
Glory, glory what's it tooooo ya!
Glory, glory what's it toooo ya, if i jump between the sheets with nothing on at all.
Post a Comment