Abbey got to wear pajamas to school last Friday! This may have been the most exciting school day ever, even more so than going to the fire station! I am not kidding, she could hardly eat her breakfast (and she wakes up starving like her mom). She picked out her own (mismatched) pajamas to wear (not the ones she woke up in that day) and told me all about her friends' pajamas as well.
Not pajamas- I accidentally uploaded this picture first. I thought she looked so cute in her dress and leggings, and since she had my sunglasses and umbrella, she informed me she was "Beffany."
Hooray for Pajama Day! And also her Cinnamoroll purse for "P" show and tell.
Abbey and Elliott have a heavenly vision. (Daddy standing up being silly.)
"Hey! I'm cute in my pajamas too!" Elliott is doing a great job standing without holding on. She can climb stairs and tries to scale the inside of the refrigerator anytime it's open. She is cruising quite fast and will probably be walking anytime now. It would be okay with me if she waited a while, but at least then she won't want to crawl on the dirty floor/ground everywhere we go.
7 comments:
So cute! The son of the lady that watches Jackson gets to wear PJ's to his preschool tomorrow and he has mentioned this fact to me at least three times. I guess I'd be pretty excited if I could wear PJ's to work.
That picture of the girls looking up cracked me up - they look quite inspired. ;)
We love pajama days around here! Yes, I'm awake at 12:44 am. . .I've been painting and now I'm eating chocolate cake and ice cream :)
I'm a pajama girl myself too----too bad I can't go out in public in 'em. If it weren't for the kids and having to leave the house, everyday would be pajama day!
What until she gets to college, then she can wear them all the time.
Yes I know what you mean about not wanting baby Elliott to start walking just yet. It openes up a whole new can of worms. But then you remember how gross the crawling stage can be, and you think that walking might be alright after all!
They look so cute in their PJs.
I LOVE pajama day! (you did it at home too, right??? LOL)
We do try to do one pajama day in the winter at home too, esp. if we have lots of snow.
The girls are just ADORABLE!
What's the big deal? EVERY day is Pajama Day at my house! :-) It is actually quite depressing to be an adult and see that it is 5:00 pm, and you STILL haven't changed clothes for the day. :-0 Your girls are so stinking cute. I love the 'Heavenly Vision' picture.
Post a Comment