Saturday, April 19, 2008

Still here

Wow, I have not posted anything in over a week. Sorry, grandparents! It's a case of "if you don't have anything nice to blog about, don't blog about anything at all." Elliott has had some MAJOR sleep problems the last few days- as in, awake and screaming for 2-3 hours three nights in a row, followed by an entire night of Never Really Falling Completely Asleep. After the night of no real sleep, I took her to the doctor, who told me that there is nothing really wrong with her- just a cold (accompanied by a lovely cough) and teething. Thankfully Abbey is healthy and sleeping through most of the middle of the night festivities. So we are still here, and will be back to taking and posting cute pictures soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethany,

I'm so sorry----I am a GROUCHO when it comes to sleep deprivation. :)

If it's any consolation, atleast you have a cute baby that's keeping you awake versus an ugly one.

On a more serious note, let me know if I can keep Abbey for you so you can take a nap. I am sure my kids would LOVE to play with Abbey as long as it wouldn't overwhelm her. Let me know if I can help----I'd be more than happy to.

Flip-flop Mama said...

I wondered where you were Bethany and missed your posts :) Sorry to hear about your lack of sleep. I wish I could be taking care of Elliott right now so you could be sleeping, but not sure how I'd get her here :) We're all coughing here. . am sick of sick season!

debi9kids said...

OH! That is the worst!
My little guy has been giving us trouble at night lately too. (just hoping it passes when all the molars come in)
Looking forward to pics when things settle for you...

bcstark said...

Sorry to hear about the rough nights, and hope they get better soon!

deatra said...

well, your grandmother would be proud of your "if you don't have anything nice to blog..." philosophy! after the calls i received from you at your 4 a.m., i sure was not expecting to see happy pictures on the blog! love you, mom