Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sunny Saturday

It is now a rainy Thursday, so I am a little behind on this but still had to share these pictures. Last Saturday I went to get my belated anniversary present- a traditional Thai massage. It was... interesting. Okay, it was weird and somewhat painful and I will never do it again! There was some normal massaging, which was nice, but the lady also pulled me into yoga positions and used her knees and elbows on me, so it was not my idea of relaxation. Sorry, no pictures of that, and let's never speak of it again!
When I left that morning, both girls were screaming for various reasons and I felt bad leaving Chad with that. So I was glad to see these pictures when I came home- proof they had a good time!

Abbey loves bubbles, Elliott loves standing on the little slide.

Sweatsuit and a sunhat- must be spring!

Big sis helping little sis to walk.

6 comments:

Flip-flop Mama said...

I love the big sis little sis pic and that flip flop sunhat. . I need one in my size! Were you unclothed when they put you in yoga positions?! :)

Bethany said...

No naked yoga! Ha! They give you pj type clothes when you get there.

bcstark said...

I love that last picture - so sweet!!

And wow about your massage experience! You should tell Chad you need an American massage once you're settled in San Antonio.

Kristine said...

I actually enjoy the Thai massage. To really find it relaxing/enjoyable, you have to learn to keep your body from tensing up no matter how awkward or seemingly unstable your current yoga position is.

Shelly said...

I went on a mission trip to SE Asia in college. Many people on the trip got Thai massages...I was tempted to get one but after hearing stories similar to yours I decided to pass... That blog is too funny!

jordan said...

Such cute sisters!

I had a massage at a school in Vietnam where they teach blind people to be masseuses. It was nice and relaxing...no weird yoga positions. Oh I am so thankful now that I know the alternative...