Sunday, April 6, 2008

Stroller ride

My new jogging stroller is neither new nor a jogging stroller. Talk amongst yourselves.
Since Elliott's morning nap is usually a pitiful 30 minutes, I decided to start trying to make that a stroller nap on days when Abbey is at preschool. (Okay, who are we kidding, I will not be jogging but I will walk fast!) And though I LOVE my Joovy Caboose, it doesn't recline enough for her to sleep well. So I got out my giant Graco stroller that I have used and abused for the past 4 years.
You want me to sleep where?


As much as I enjoyed cleaning all the dirt off it the first time, I decided to keep it in the house until I can find a good tarp to keep it clean outside. So I made it a garage out of the box Elliott's new carseat came in. I think it really adds to the classy decor of our entryway.


Just a cute shot of Elliott "helping" me with the laundry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's better than doing NO exercise. We have started walking daily as a family too.

Enjoy the nice smogged air! :)

Bethany said...

Jennifer you are totally right- as I walked past all the construction sites I wondered if I was doing more harm or good to my body breathing all that stuff!

Amanda said...

Hey there, I just got caught up! ;) I love the new layout, and the sakura pictures were gorgeous!

jennifer said...

Way to go getting some exercise while the little one naps!