1. I never have polish on my fingernails, but always on my toenails.
2. Laundry is my favorite (or should I say least hated) household chore.
3. I love Mexican food but don't like green peppers or jalapenos in anything. (Chad loves it too but will not eat beans in any form.)
4. I still don't know what I want to be "when I grow up." But I'm pretty sure the girls will keep me busy until I figure it out!
5. I look forward all week to watching American Idol. I'm not even embarrassed about it anymore. :0)
6. I wear my watch when I sleep.
7. Um... running out of things... I can't stand sugar/sweetener in my coffee- only Coffeemate and lots of it!
Okay, that's enough talking about myself. My kids are much more interesting, wouldn't you agree? And cuter, which is why there is no picture with this post.
I tag: Not Just Jordan, Boufmom9, and Flip-flop Mama
6 comments:
great job- those were awesome facts!
OK, you got me. LOL I will do this one tomorrow.
I have to say I am the same about nail polish! Love my toes done, but can't be bothered with my fingers. Not sure why!
Debi
Ps Yes, i love hearing about your girls, but it's nice to hear about you too!
Wow--we're alot alike in random ways! The first 6 are true of me, too. You lost me on 7; I must have half-and-half in my coffee with lots of sugar.
I'm not a polish kind of person either----although I painted my nails and toenails Blue and Yellow for the Swim Meet yesterday.
I LOVE reading about your girls, but it's fun to know some random things about you too! I'm awesome at the washing/drying part of laundry...not soo much at the folding/putting away part. Do you get much Mexican food in Japan? It's my favorite too! Who are you rooting for on Idol. I'm not a faithful watcher, but I do have a favorite. I liked the Australian guy, but he's out. I like Syesha (???) and the blonde, conservative, raspy sounding girl...can't remember her name...
Oh man Bethany, I have to come up with 7 random things about me :)
Post a Comment