Friday, April 11, 2008
Eleven Months
From one month...
to eleven months...
Yes, it's true, my baby is eleven months old, which means the next time I am writing about her she will be a year old. Simply not possible. Despite working on three (3!) new teeth, she is such a sweetie lately- crawling to meet Chad at the front door, hugging me with big smiles, and so happy to see Abbey after nap time. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of any of those things, so you will have to settle for her in her pajamas. Speaking of pajamas, good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
She is so pretty Bethany! I love babies in their pajamas!! I know, I can't believe my baby is 8 months. . where did the time go? You're probably asleep by now, so goodmorning to you!
Oh my!
Happy 11 Month Elliot!
I really enjoy the signs in the photos----I should have thought to do that with Mason. I know I will forget how old he was in the photos when time passes.
It seems like yesterday we were welcoming her at the Baby Shower at church! (I was in Okutama) Where does the time go?.....
She is growing up so fast indeed!
Wow, she's changed so much! Happy 11 months, Elliott!
SOOO CUTE! For some reason your little one reminds me of my little one. She has such an expressive face. She's adorable! BTW-It has been a while since you posted the video of Abbey singing with Uniqua but I want you to know that I get that song stuck in my head AT LEAST once a day! Not kidding! :-)
to quote a favorite movie, it's "inconceivable!" that she's already 11 months old! kiss her for us. love you!
Aww she's so pretty.
So is Elliott going to have a party? Have some cake? I can't wait for next month's post to see the pictures of whatever celebration there will be.
At Sophia's first birthday party, she liked the strawberries off of her cake (but no cake) and she loved the balloons. So we will have some people over for Tessa's first birthday, but I think I will focus on those two things!
Elliott will definitely have some cake but it will probably just be at home with us, maybe a couple of friends. Hopefully she will never look in Abbey's scrapbook and ask why she didn't get a big first birthday party too!
OH! She is just adorable! It goes too fast, doesn't it?
I'm so glad you stopped by my blog...I had lost the link to your blog when I changed over to a blogroll. (I added you now)
Post a Comment