Back in the day when Abbey was the only Newman Girl-on-the-go, we often took her picture before church on Sunday mornings. She was just so darn cute in all those adorable little dresses! Since the arrival of the younger Girl-on-the-go, we are always late for church don't usually have time for taking pictures. But this morning I was struck by how "big kid" Abbey looked and had to get a picture.
Then Elliott was fussing about putting on her shoes, so I convinced her to smile for the camera.
Where did she learn to make that face?
Oh, that's where she learned to make that face.
And you'll be glad to know we made it to church on time!
5 comments:
Our girls are getting to be such "big girls!" I worked in the church nursery Fri morning and Ainsley was the oldest one in there. . .I had the same thought! And THANKS for the package in the mail! I was so surprised and excited. I meant to write you a thank you on one of the cards, then I meant to blog about it and thank you, but here's your THANK YOU! Love you!
Too cute!! I put Brayden in a little jumper the other day and couldn't believe how old she looked!
I love the new pictures...such cuties.
We used to do the same thing with Possum when she was little (and the only child) - we have too many Sunday morning photos of her!
Any tips on getting to church on time? We still haven't mastered that one. :)
Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment