I was not sure what she would really think about practice, but she had fun and worked hard. I was especially proud of how well she listened to the coach, since most of the other kids... well, my friend Jordan hit the nail on the head when she described it as "herding cats." This is a parent-child soccer program, so if you are really lucky, Chad will get some pictures of me playing soccer with Abbey. Because I think we all know there is no other way I will be seen playing sports
6 comments:
Very cute soccer kid and soccer mom :) I only wish we were out there together!
Haven't commented lately...but I'm still reading!! I can't wait until Kennan can start up soccer. There is something pretty cute about a bunch of little ones chasing a ball (and each other) all over the place!
Yes, yes it does make you a soccer mommy.
And you know what the difference between a soccer mom and a pitbull is...right? Oh wait, you don't where lipstick. Nevermind. *grin*
How great that Abbey is playing soccer. I hope she continues to have fun (and you do too).
Yes I'd say that does make you a 'soccer mom'. She looks very cute in her soccer outfit.
How's things going in the new house? Any furniture on the horizon yet?
I told you you should've gotten the minivan! ;-)
She looks so cute! Love the shorts, by the way. :)
Myles is playing soccer too! Now all you need is a bumper sticker for your car.
Post a Comment