Abbey made a friend and they played together in the lounge car.
It was really nice to be at my mom's house. The girls had more toys and more space to play, and they love spending time with Nana and Les. Abbey was so sad the mornings she woke up and they had to work. Silly jobs! One thing that needed to be taken care of was Abbey's hair. As you can see, it was getting a little long. I have cut it one other time, but this time Nana trimmed a few inches off.
Playing Beauty Shop in the kitchen. See Elliott pointing to her hair? I think it will be a while before we need to cut hers.
We had spaghetti for dinner one night just so they could witness the messy phenomenon that is Elliott Eating Spaghetti. It was so funny to watch the sisters sitting next to each other during this meal. Abbey was carefully eating her long, sauce-free noodles one at a time, while Elliott couldn't eat fast enough and wound up looking like this.
It was a good visit! At the end of the week we had a big family reunion, but you will have to wait until next time to hear about that.
7 comments:
Central Texas looks a lot like the midwest! Maybe our girls hung out too much when we were introducing them to foods. . .Ainsley eats her spaghetti one at a time plain too!
It sounds like y'all had a lot of fun visiting family, I'm glad for you that y'all are back in Texas! :)
Abbey's hair is beautiful by the way, reminds me sooo much of your hair when you were young. I'm sure you hear that alot, I know I hear that Emma is a mini Mandy all the time. :)
OMGosh! The girls are just so cute! I can't get over Abbey's hair! WOW! So long and gorgeous!
How fun to head on a train!
PS thanks for your comment about school. It helped. I just hate sending them off when i can't bethere to supervise 24/7. I really need to let go a little. LOL
Abbey's hair is beautiful. Sounds like you enjoyed your train trip and visit to the 'grandies'. Hope you can get a real house soon!
It was so great that we could get together during your whirlwind week in Fort Worth. I love that picture of Elliott in all that spaghetti sauce mess. Maybe we should have brought her with us to the Italian restaurant to show us how eating noodles is supposed to be done!
Looks like a fun trip! Kennan would love a train ride like that!! Glad you are back in Texas!
What a brave woman to ride a train by yourself with the girls! Glad you had fun and are getting to see family again.
love...Heather
Post a Comment