Just a quick update: I know some of you were wondering if we got any bad weather from Hurricane Ike, and the answer is no. But please do keep those in Galveston and east Texas in your prayers.
And, we are in our new house! Finally! Now, if only we had some furniture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh I am glad you added that bit. I was wondering how you were getting along, knowing you were in Texas (but not knowing much about where cities are located in that state.)
Glad to hear you are safe :)
I have another blogger that I read that actually lives in Galvaston and thankfully she is ok too.
Scary stuff!
I so dislike how local news sensationalizes even bad weather. That's all that was in the news on Friday and Saturday... about how torrential it would be, even in DFW. And we didn't see even one storm hit the area. I'm glad you guys are safe from the hurricane. It looks like the coastal towns didn't fare so well though. They'll be needing our support and prayers for sure.
Post a Comment