Another day, she managed to get one of Abbey's shirts and took it to Chad, begging once again. She was so happy wearing her "dress." She even recognized it and wanted to put it on again when Abbey wore it a few days later.
Totally hamming it up for the picture.
I know I post a lot of pictures of Elliott eating, but she is so funny at the table, and it's also one of the only times she is still long enough to take her picture. Here she is enjoying corn ON THE COB with the rest of us.
Yes, eating is a big part of Elliott's life. Probably over half of her vocabulary is food-related words, and if you mention anything about eating, she says, "Eat! Eat!" or "Ack! Ack!" (snack) And apparently everything makes her hungry. Here is a conversation we had on Friday when I saw an unusual bug outside: Me: "Elliott, is that a beetle?" Elliott: "Bagel?" Me: "Are you hungry? E: Nods her head.
That's my girl!
10 comments:
Elliott is such a hoot! That swimsuit outfit should be her next Sunday church outfit. What do you think?
Could be a wrestler - or a super hero! The name would work either way. :) I love that she associates everything with food! Jackson doesn't talk so much, but I have a feeling he'll be the same way. He's learned that signing "more" gets him more food, so he does that all the time.
Great pictures!! It seems like she has quite the personality!
How funny - Georgia is always trying to get me to put clothes that she finds on her, after first trying to get them on herself. She holds out the item and says, "On! On!" Elliott's a very pretty baby!
OMGosh! What a silly girl! How very funny she is! LOVE the first pic the best! Thanks for the giggles :)
Too funny, and too cute. Your little girl certainly has her own sense of style.
She really does seem to be interested in what she wears- can't imagine what she'll be like as she gets older! Only recently has Abbey cared at all what she wears, but I suspect Elliott is going to be one of those kids who wants to wear her Halloween costume for a week straight... in the summer.
Electrifying E! I love it! Avery loves playing with the toothbrush too. So cute!
I love her style and brilliant way of bringing any conversation back to food! Smart girl. And I loved hearing her say "Ah Bee! Ah Bee!" on the phone. I've never heard Abbey's name sound any cuter.
So cute!! My boys like to wear their big sister's clothes too (swimsuits, necklaces, high heels). Gary says he needs emergency leave because they need a male presence. LOL.
Post a Comment