Saturday, May 24, 2008

The uncles are here!

My "little" brothers are here! They arrived on Monday night and we were so glad to see them. (Especially since I had been without another adult here for 10 days by that point.) I have not gotten to spend large chunks of time with them since I moved away from Texas 6 years ago, so it has been a lot of fun. Abbey had been talking about "the boys" coming, she was very concerned about where everyone would sleep and sit in the car and at the dinner table. She has been enjoying the extra attention.

Abbey and Uncle Luke lounge on the little couch.
They have been down to Tokyo twice already- one day just to wander and yesterday with a plan. We have taken them to eat Coco's curry, ramen, tempura and of course, sushi!

That's a lot of plates.

We finally celebrated Elliott's first birthday (more on that in another post) and it was extra special with her uncles there.

Abbey teaches Uncle Matt how to play dodge ball.

Yeah fun uncles!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

How fun! What a cool thing that they got to come visit!