That's right, my baby is a year old! I will share the story of the day she was born another time, but here is a look at her first year! (To see it in chronological order, click on the picture of me in the red shirt to start.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Happy Birthday, Elliott! We hope you have a great birthday! Bethany, I love the slideshow, it is so precious! Thanks for sharing!! Love..Heather
Happy Birthday! Great slideshow...I love seeing all the pictures of Elliott with her signs. It is so much fun to watch her progress and change through the year. I still can't wait to meet her but I feel like we haven't missed out on her first year completely.
Happy Birthday Elliott and that was so cute. . .made me a little teary. . .where does the time go? I can't believe I've never met her in person :( Oh, I know, it goes to taking care of them while trying to take care of ourselves and the rest of the family too! Happy Birthday and we love you. ps check out my new and improved blog design!!!
Happy Birthday Elliot!
The slideshow was GREAT!
Wow! You were just right out front, weren't you?
She has just gotten cuter & cuter as she has gotten older.
Thanks for sharing that! :)
ps have a wonderful Mother's day!
Happy Birthday, Elliott! I loved the slide show. It's crazy how much they change in such a short period of time! She is adorable and it looks like she has had a great first year. :)
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Elliott! All that time you spent on that chair, having your picture taken each month, was well worth it! You filled in that chair quite well in just a year.
Happy Birthday Elliott! We miss you!
Love, Jen and Dylan
Post a Comment