Cute faces!! So I'm still reading, I just don't comment much. But I had to come out of the woodwork to ask about the poster that was in the first picture. Is it some sort of covenant/rule list for your house? Just curious...I think I like that!
I'm just me... raising two cute girls with my drummer husband. The Air Force has taken our family from Texas to Tokyo and back, and every day is an adventure!
2 comments:
Cute faces!! So I'm still reading, I just don't comment much. But I had to come out of the woodwork to ask about the poster that was in the first picture. Is it some sort of covenant/rule list for your house? Just curious...I think I like that!
Now I'm all curious about the poster too! You should do a blog post and tell us about it.
Love the funny faces!
Post a Comment